Welcome to the forums. Please post in English or French.

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-06-07 13:56:49

palak231

Best Python Courses

Hi this is Palak Sharma, I am in second year of my engineering and lots of programming language I am learning here, but my interest is in Python Language. Few weeks later I have to start online Python course, therefore I want to know which course will be best for me to clear all my basic concept and will help me to enhance my skills in python.
I am waiting for some positive response.
Thanks

#2 2022-06-08 06:48:28

jonas loenartz

Re: Best Python Courses

Hello Palak, a few years back I learned the basics of python using the following course on Youtube:

https:__//www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfscVS0vtbw (delete the __, because you can't post links here)

I found it to be a very well structured and comprehensive tutorial for beginners, and it covers most of the basics in about 4 1/2 hours. If you already know other programming languages, the pacing might be a little slow for you, but then again, it is only 4 1/2 hours.
For everything else, for example if you need solutions for specific problems (meaning code examples) I recommend stack overflow.

Jonas

#3 2022-06-29 06:47:27

anushka866

Re: Best Python Courses

Hi Palak
Well you are the one who is interested in Python programming language and want to make your career in this field then I will say this is your best choice as Python becomes most popular programming language and easy to learn and code. I will suggest that you can google for finding python courses, it will show n number of result. I also seen an article where best Python courses are listed, you can choose any one of them, these courses will help you to enhance your skills into another level. You can check that article by open below site.

Simply open below site and search your query on search bar, you will get answer of your query.
Techgeekbuzz.com

Hope it will really helps you in this regards.
All the best.
Thanks