Welcome to the forums. Please post in English or French.

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-10-04 20:22:28

rodrigofarias

[SOLVED] Error when running testcase MTLP100B - CALC_META

Hi,

to adapt the CA metallurgy cases to my models, I am first running the MTLP_XXX tescases. I managed to run all except the MTLP_100b case.
Its a 3D thermo-metallurgical transient problem.
When I tried to run it, it shows this error message:

Création du fichier au format MED 3.3.1.

!----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------!
   ! <F> <CALCULEL_54>                                                                                              !
   !                                                                                                                !
   !  Le paramètre:  PVARI_R  de l'option:  TOU_INI_ELNO  n'est pas connu des TYPE_ELEM du LIGREL:  MOTH    .MODELE !
   !  Champ : &&IRMETA.VARIELGR                                                                                     !
   !                                                                                                                !
   ! Cette erreur est fatale. Le code s'arrête.                                                                     !
   !----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------!

I searched CA site and found nothing about the PVARI_R option.
What this error means?
Thanks!

Last edited by rodrigofarias (2021-10-08 19:05:50)

#2 2021-10-08 19:05:31

rodrigofarias

Re: [SOLVED] Error when running testcase MTLP100B - CALC_META

The problem was solved with additional discussion on the thread below:
code-aster . org / forum2/viewtopic.php?pid=65489

I consider the problem solved.