Welcome to the forums. Please post in English or French.

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-08-20 10:08:13

ywan459

Reaction Force extraction from POU_D_TGM element based model

Hi, I have managed myself build up a cellular structure model with POU_D_TGM. The issue is that, I cannot obtain the Reaction Force at the post-process stage. The Code Aster complains the error message below:

!--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------!
   ! <EXCEPTION> <DVP_1>                                                                              !
   !                                                                                                  !
   ! Program error.                                                                                   !
   !                                                                                                  !
   ! Condition not met:                                                                               !
   !     .false.                                                                                      !
   ! File                                                                                             !
   ! /home/siavelis/PROJETS/aster/windows/build/codeaster-src/bibfor/debug/contex_param.F90, line 147 !
   ! --------------------------------------------                                                     !
   ! Contexte du message :                                                                            !
   !    Option         : M_GAMMA                                                                      !
   !    Type d'élément : MECA_POU_D_TGM                                                               !
   !  Maillage       : mesh                                                                           !
   !    Maille         : M1                                                                           !
   !    Type de maille : SEG2                                                                         !
   !    Cette maille appartient aux groupes de mailles suivants :                                     !
   !      Group_Of_All_Edges Group_PB                                                                 !
   !    Position du centre de gravité de la maille :                                                  !
   !       x=1.000000 y=1.000000 z=0.500000                                                           !
   ! Il y a probablement une erreur dans la programmation.                                            !
   ! Veuillez contacter votre assistance technique.                                                   !
   !--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------!

The loadcase is simple, 1) all bottom nodes were fixed, 2) and the top nodes were imposed 1.5mm downward motion - compression on the structure. The material was taken into account of the plasticity (so this is reason I have to apply POU_D_TGM element).

I could definitly see the deformation results through ParVIS. The solver showed above error, and after a few comments/uncomments debuging, I have found the line FORCE=('REAC_NODA') made the trouble ('FORC_NODA' works!). I am wondering whether POU_D_TGM does support the reaction force output, or it was just because my setup. If not, any suggestions to obtain this value. The case setup was attached as well.

I could not figure out the root-cause, I do really appericate any helps or suggestions.

Regards
Colin

My primary references:
1). SSNL106 test cases
2). U3.11.04 - POU_D_TG POU_D_TGM
3). U4.81.04-CALC_CHAMP