Welcome to the forums. Please post in English or French.

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-03-11 00:26:02

TamasBalogh

v14.4.0: COMMON Segm. fault - libopenblas.a issue during Aster inst.

Dear Users !

I have come across a relatively common issue. I would like to install the parallel version of Code_Aster, so I've followed this website at first:
-->/sites.google.com/site/codeastersalomemeca/home/code_asterno-heiretuka/parallel-code_aster-12-4-english

At first, I had no issue with the addition of OpenBLAS ( I have proof of this, too)...

I could find my way through a series of issues, but then I had some error during the installation of the parallel Code_Aster, when I happened to find a more recent guide to the installation of the latest version. --> hitoricae.com/2019/11/10/code_aster-14-4-with-petsc
... so then I started over according to this one.. I've reinstalled OpenBLAS (v0.2.20).

BUT I am unable to get past by a segmentation fault error message right before it would build the element catalogues ( see "setup.log.15" ). I have tried, beside many different settings, configuring it with:
./waf configure --use-config-dir=/opt/aster/14.4/share/aster --use-config=aster_full_config --prefix=/opt/aster
... but it still gives the same error.

I, therefore, kindly ask for help. I am awaiting ANY ideas!

Tamas

Attachments:
setup.log.15, Size: 1.1 MiB, Downloads: 69

#2 2020-03-15 17:29:14

TamasBalogh

Re: v14.4.0: COMMON Segm. fault - libopenblas.a issue during Aster inst.

Hi All, does anyone have any idea ? Last time, I added comments that it worked by reinstalling the prerequisites, but I got it again and I could not fix it by doing so...