Welcome to the forums. Please post in English or French.

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-01-08 11:21:18

rad.mo

JDC.py : ERREUR WITH THE EXECUTION - INTERRUPTION

Hello;
I have this error message running a simple problem in Astk and I didn't understand where is the problem!:

JDC.py : ERREUR WITH THE EXECUTION - INTERRUPTION
>> JDC.py: DEBUT CR of execution of JDC in MIXTE
   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   ! <S> Exception user raised but not interceptee.                               !
   ! The bases are fermees.                                                       !
   ! Type of the exception: error                                                 !
   !                                                                              !
   ! Program error.                                                               !
   !                                                                              !
   ! Condition not met:                                                           !
   !     ifam.le.nbrfam.and.ifam.ne.0                                             !
   ! File                                                                         !
   ! /home/A21173/smeca/yamm_build/V2019.0.3_pub_build/V2019_universal/tools/src/ !
   ! Code_aster_stable-v144_smeca/bibfor/modelisa/lrmmfa.F90,                     !
   ! line 381                                                                     !
   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fine CR of execution of JDC in MIXTE

I will append the command file

Best regards.

Attachments:
ess.comm, Size: 2.54 KiB, Downloads: 13

#2 2020-01-08 21:49:21

AsterO'dactyle
Administrator

Re: JDC.py : ERREUR WITH THE EXECUTION - INTERRUPTION

Hello,

Something is wrong with your mesh
Wrong version of MED or something else
Which version ?

Code_Asterの開発者

#3 2020-01-09 08:21:55

rad.mo

Re: JDC.py : ERREUR WITH THE EXECUTION - INTERRUPTION

Hi;

I am using gmsh 4.4.1 and Salome-meca 2019.0.3

Best regards.

Last edited by rad.mo (2020-01-09 09:04:03)