Welcome to the forums. Please post in English or French.

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-10-27 00:34:34

maxmss

Aster does not recognize any variable used in FORMULE function

Hello everyone,

previously I used  astk of salome meca 2017.08.02 and my .comm scripts were running without any problems, I used ubuntu 18.

In version 16.04 of ubuntu, I installed aster-full-src-14.2.0 (2018 version) but with the same code that worked in astk 2017 now I get an error that says variable not defined. I have not modified anything in the code that previously worked correctly in astk of salome-meca 2017.

the error i get is as follows:

ERREUR LORS DE L'ÉVALUATION DE LA FORMULE 'Q_radfl' :
>> name 'sgm' is not defined

<A> <FONCT0_9>                                                                             

Erreur lors de l'interpolation de la fonction 'Q_radfl'.                                   

Erreur lors de l'évaluation de la formule.                                                 
    La remontée d'erreur suivante peut aider à comprendre où se situe l'erreur :               
    Traceback (most recent call last):                                                         
      File "/home/maxmss/Desktop/dev/14.2/lib/aster/Build/B_ETAPE.py", line 565, in fiintf     
        res = objet_sd(**dval)                                                                 !
      File "/home/maxmss/Desktop/dev/14.2/lib/aster/Noyau/N_FONCTION.py", line 84, in __call__
        res = eval(self.code, self._initial_context, context)                                 
   File "sgm*eps_cu*(T_ext**4-TEMP**4)", line 1, in <module>                           
   NameError: name 'sgm' is not defined                                                   

Conseils :                                                                                 
   Si le problème reporté ci-dessus ressemble à 'NameError: 'XXX'...',                     
   vérifiez que le paramètre 'XXX' fait bien partie des paramètres de définition de         
   la formule (mot clé FORMULE / NOM_PARA).                                                 

this is the formula (all te variables are defined):

Q_radfl = FORMULE(VALE='sgm*eps_ccd*(T_ext**4-TEMP**4)',
                             NOM_PARA='TEMP',);

Frad_fl = CALC_FONC_INTERP(FONCTION= Q_radfl,
                           LIST_PARA=LINTP,
                           INTERPOL='LIN',);

i try to change the names of the variable but the problem is that aster don't recognize any variable of a each formula.

Max

Last edited by maxmss (2019-10-27 00:38:16)

#2 2019-11-06 21:22:22

konyaro

Re: Aster does not recognize any variable used in FORMULE function

Hello,
I also obtain this error with the 2019 version:
! Erreur lors de l'interpolation de la fonction 'deplX'. 

The attached files work well with the 2018 version.

Any advice welcome,

Konyaro

Attachments:
formule2019.zip, Size: 3.41 KiB, Downloads: 81

失敗は成功のもと (L'échec est la base de la réussite)

#3 2019-11-06 21:36:37

AsterO'dactyle
Administrator

Hello,

Careful of the new syntax of FORMULE !
Have a look at the documentation.

NOM_PARA=('TEMP',);

=>

NOM_PARA=('TEMP',),sgm=sgm,eps_ccd=eps_ccd,T_ext=T_est)

This new syntax is a requirement for the  next full-Python version of code_aster.

Code_Asterの開発者

#4 2019-11-07 06:53:33

konyaro

Thank you very much.
I should have read the doc, sorry !

失敗は成功のもと (L'échec est la base de la réussite)