Welcome to the forums. Please post in English or French.

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-02-21 11:22:19

PATCH

TUYAU Elements

Hi.
I have some issues with TUYAU_6M elements. I am still getting this error:
   !----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------!
   ! <EXCEPTION> <CALCUL_23>                                                                      !
   !                                                                                              !
   ! Erreur utilisateur dans un calcul élémentaire :                                              !
   !   Des caractéristiques d'"orientation" sont nécessaires sur la maille : M455                 !
   !   - option de calcul élémentaire : RIGI_MECA                                                 !
   !   - type_élément                 : MET6SEG3                                                  !
   !                                                                                              !
   ! Conseils :                                                                                   !
   !   * Peut-être avez-vous oublié de renseigner le mot clé CARA_ELEM dans la commande courante. !
   !   * Dans la commande AFFE_CARA_ELEM, avez-vous affecté des caractéristiques d'"orientation"  !
   !     sur la maille incriminée ?                                                               !
   !----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------!
Can you help me out? I am enclosign comm and other files.
Do you think it might be caused by geometry? I have one edge with opposite direction then others.
Thank you.
Michal

Attachments:
pipe.zip, Size: 45.13 KiB, Downloads: 372

#2 2017-11-08 14:06:49

highpressuretube

Re: TUYAU Elements

Hello Patch,

have you solved your problem in the mean time? I just stumbled over the same error message. That would spare me searching...

Best regards,
highpressuretube

#3 2018-03-30 12:50:10

Johannes_ACKVA
Website

Re: TUYAU Elements

hello

there is a late answer because I myself struggled about that problem.

You must make sure that all your 1D-elements used for the TUYAU have the right orientation: start point of the subsequent element must be the end point of the element before. This can automatically be adjusted with command 

MESH  = MODI_MAILLAGE(reuse =MESH, INFO=2,    MAILLAGE=MESH,
                      ORIE_LIGNE=(   _F(GROUP_MA='Wire_1',  GROUP_NO='P0_1', VECT_TANG=(1, 1,1 , ),),      ),)

Then everything runs ok. I attach .comm.

I myself have also a similar question: is it possible to model a  bifurcation with TUYAU elements, for example a T-junction?

Regards
Johannes_ACKVA

*** CODE-ASTER  INTRODUCTION
     15 - 19 Oct 2018

*** CODE-ASTER  DYNAMIC ANALYSIS
     25 -26 Oct 201

Attachments:
PIPES_ME_ELAS.comm, Size: 5.76 KiB, Downloads: 332

Ingenieurbüro für Mechanik
D 91717 Wassertrüdingen / Germany

www.code-aster.de                                                Training & Support for NASTRAN and CODE-ASTER