Welcome to the forums. Please post in English or French.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-01-31 16:14:50

jeanpierreaubry
Guru

[SOLVED]CALC_CHAMP with DYNA_LINE_TRAN troubles

hello

following a DYNA_LINE_TRAN analysis i am trying to calculate stress values
which looks like unsuccessful,
here is the .mess file abstract

tranPs_5 = CALC_CHAMP(CARA_ELEM=elemcar,
                        CHAM_MATER=material,
                        RESULTAT=tranP_5,
                        MODELE=model,
                        EXCIT=_F(CHARGE=forceNod,
                                 FONC_MULT=impuls_5,
                                 TYPE_CHARGE='FIXE',),
                        PRECISION=1.E-06,
                        CONTRAINTE=('SIPO_ELNO', ),
                        INFO=1,
                        CRITERE='RELATIF',)

! <A> <UTILITAI4_1>     
   !                                                                                                         !
   !  La récupération des chargements concernant le résultat tranP_5 n'est actuellement pas possible.        !
   !  Code_Aster ne peut donc pas vérifier la cohérence des chargements.                                     !
   !                                                                                                         !
   !  Conseil : Si vous utilisez une commande avec une option qui nécessite la redéfinition des chargements, !
   !  il faut vérifier la cohérence des chargements.                                                         !
   ! Ceci est une alarme. Si vous ne comprenez pas le sens de cette                                          !
   ! alarme, vous pouvez obtenir des résultats inattendus !                                                  !

the results cannot be printed in the .resu file stating

pas de champs pour l'accès  INST de valeur  0.0078125

however the results can be printed in a med file
and they look right

what is the matter ?

jean pierre aubry

Last edited by jeanpierreaubry (2014-02-13 10:50:17)

#2 2014-02-02 23:43:21

Thomas DE SOZA
Guru

Re: [SOLVED]CALC_CHAMP with DYNA_LINE_TRAN troubles

Hi,

For very small time steps which seems to be your case here, the comparison between two different instants might not be possible with the default tolerance set with the PRECISION keyword in CALC_CHAMP (here 1.0E-6).
Try to lower the PRECISION value to 1.0E-8 for example, this might fix the error.

TdS

#3 2014-02-03 08:55:20

jeanpierreaubry
Guru

hello

with PRECISION as low as 1E-12 in IMPR_RESU and or CALC_CHAMP
despite the warning the field seems to be calculated by CALC_CHAMP
as it is printed in the med file
it is not printed in the .resu file even i specify one single instant

in addition if i do not specify EXCIT in CALC_CHAMP i get

<A> <UTILITAI4_2>                                                                                   !
   !                                                                                                     !
   !  Le mot clef EXCIT de la commande n'est pas renseigné et la récupération des chargements concernant !
   !  le résultat tranP_5 n'est actuellement pas possible.                                               
   !                                                                                                     !
   !  Conseil : Il faut renseigner le mot clef EXCIT de la commande,                                     !
   ! Ceci est une alarme. Si vous ne comprenez pas le sens de cette                                      !
   ! alarme, vous pouvez obtenir des résultats inattendus !

and if i do specify EXCIT

<A>    ! <A> <UTILITAI4_1>                                                                                       !
   !  La récupération des chargements concernant le résultat tranP_5 n'est actuellement pas possible.        !
   !  Code_Aster ne peut donc pas vérifier la cohérence des chargements.                                     !
   !  Conseil : Si vous utilisez une commande avec une option qui nécessite la redéfinition des chargements, !
   !  il faut vérifier la cohérence des chargements.                                                         !
   ! Ceci est une alarme. Si vous ne comprenez pas le sens de cette                                          !

a bit contradictory is not it?

jean pierre aubry

#4 2014-02-03 09:03:25

AsterO'dactyle
Administrator

Quite stupid, yes !

Code_Asterの開発者

#5 2014-02-11 23:30:39

Thomas DE SOZA
Guru

jeanpierreaubry wrote:

hello

with PRECISION as low as 1E-12 in IMPR_RESU and or CALC_CHAMP
despite the warning the field seems to be calculated by CALC_CHAMP
as it is printed in the med file
it is not printed in the .resu file even i specify one single instant

I was mistaken. PRECISION must be tweaked in IMPR_RESU not in CALC_CHAMP. Lower it to 1.0E-8 and it should be OK.

jeanpierreaubry wrote:

in addition if i do not specify EXCIT in CALC_CHAMP i get

<A> <UTILITAI4_2>                                                                                   !
   !  Le mot clef EXCIT de la commande n'est pas renseigné et la récupération des chargements concernant !
   !  le résultat tranP_5 n'est actuellement pas possible.                                               
   !  Conseil : Il faut renseigner le mot clef EXCIT de la commande,                                     !
   ! Ceci est une alarme. Si vous ne comprenez pas le sens de cette                                      !

and if i do specify EXCIT

<A>    ! <A> <UTILITAI4_1>                                                                                       !

a bit contradictory is not it?

It is not that contradictory though it might be disturbing. Work is in progress to ensure automatic transmission of such information through the dynamics operators and the post-processing ones.
Think of the first warning more as a fatal error (which we should transform it to) : you need to input the loadings since they are not saved in the result.
The second warning is a real warning, the calculation may proceed nonetheless : we can't verify that the loadings you provided were the exact same as the one you used for the calculation. But at least you were warned and with copy & paste, errors should be avoided.

TdS

#6 2014-02-12 07:48:35

jeanpierreaubry
Guru

hello Thomas

i have got it, now it works
i just had a typo in the result name in IMPR_RESU
when are awe going to have more than 8 char concept name!!!!!!!!!

your explanation about the warning or error sounds reasonable

jean pierre aubry

#7 2014-07-16 11:55:42

h.borie

But the problem is that either it's the error because no key word EXCIT or the warning about the recuperation of the loads coherence it seems that there is no result at the end. Is it normal?

#8 2017-02-23 13:55:46

tille

Hello Jean Pierre Aubry,

could you post the IMPR_RESU setup of your case? I'm trying to run a prestressed modal analysis of a house model and get the same error messages. The modes after the calculation are the same as after unprestressed analysis.

Here the message when I enter EXCIT in the calculation:

MODES = CALC_CHAMP(reuse=MODES,
                     CHAM_MATER=MATE,
                     FORCE=('REAC_NODA', ),
                     RESULTAT=MODES,
                     TOUT='OUI',
                     EXCIT=(_F(CHARGE=BLOCAGE,
                               TYPE_CHARGE='FIXE',),
                            _F(CHARGE=GRAV,
                               TYPE_CHARGE='FIXE',),
                            _F(CHARGE=LOAD,
                               TYPE_CHARGE='FIXE',),
                            ),
                     PRECISION=1.E-06,
                     CRITERES=('SIEQ_ELGA', ),
                     CONTRAINTE=('SIEF_ELGA', 'SIGM_ELNO'),
                     INFO=1,
                     CRITERE='RELATIF',)

!---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------!
   ! <A> <UTILITAI4_1>                                                                                       !
   !  La récupération des chargements concernant le résultat MODES n'est actuellement pas possible.          !
   ! alarme, vous pouvez obtenir des résultats inattendus !                                                  !
   !---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------!

Thanks and Greetings
Tilman

Attachments:
linmodal.mess, Size: 60.03 KiB, Downloads: 202

#9 2017-06-05 16:35:03

arianna.acqua

I have the same problem. In the .mess file I have the warning
                  UTILITAI4_1>                                                                                       !
   !                                                                                                         !
   !  La récupération des chargements concernant le résultat dina n'est actuellement pas possible.        !
   !  Code_Aster ne peut donc pas vérifier la cohérence des chargements.                                     !
   !                                                                                                         !
   !  Conseil : Si vous utilisez une commande avec une option qui nécessite la redéfinition des chargements, !
   !  il faut vérifier la cohérence des chargements.                                                         !
   ! Ceci est une alarme. Si vous ne comprenez pas le sens de cette                                          !

I can't obtain stress. How can I solve the problem?