Welcome to the forums. Please post in English or French.

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-12-30 02:20:18

asamit

how to update catalogue for eficas

Hello,
I have updated Code_Aster10.1.2 to 10.1.3.
I noticed that AFFE_CHAR_MECA/CONTACT was replaced by DEFI_CONTACT.
How can I update Eficas's catalogue.

#2 2009-12-30 11:06:47

mathieu.courtois
Administrator

Re: how to update catalogue for eficas

Hello,

It's really not intuitive !

- In the following example, replace "/opt/aster/NEW10/eficas_cata" by the directory you prefer.
- I'm using 2 users : "aster" for my Code_Aster installation (have write permission in /opt/aster) and "courtois" as standard user.

as "aster" :

mkdir -p /opt/aster/NEW10/eficas_cata
cd /opt/aster/NEW10/eficas_cata
ln -s ../commande/cata.py* .
ln -s ../bibpyt/Cata/ops.py .
ln -s ../bibpyt/* .
cp /opt/aster/public/eficas-1.17.0/Aster/Cata/cataSTA10c_clefsdocu cata_clefs_docu

[EDIT] : the last line allows to open documentation using the new catalog.

These commands built a directory as waiting by eficas (alll bibpyt dirs are not necessary).

as "courtois" :
1. start eficasQt
2. choose Options menu / Paramètres Eficas
3. type a name near "ajouter une version" : "new10" + click on the button "Ajouter une version"
4. choose "new10", in the scroll list
5. type "/opt/aster/NEW10/eficas_cata/cata.py" in the box "Répertoires d'accès au catalogue"
6. click on "Valider" + "Quitter"
7. create a new command file : "Fichier / Nouveau" and choose "new10" catalog

[EDIT] : these values are written in /home/courtois/.Eficas_install/editeur.ini

MC

PS : if it works also for you, I suggest you to write a small article in the wiki

Last edited by courtois (2010-05-28 13:29:52)

Code_Aster release : last unstable on Ubuntu 16.04 64 bits - GNU Compilers

Please do not forget to tag your first post as *SOLVED* when it is!

#3 2009-12-31 09:30:26

asamit

Thank you.
It works.

$ mkdir -p /home/cae/aster/STA10.1/NEW10
$ cd /home/cae/aster/STA10.1/NEW10
$ ln -s ../commande/cata.py* .
$ ln -s ../bibpyt/Cata/ops.py .
$ ln -s ../bibpyt/* .

$vi /home/cae/.Eficas_install/editeur.ini
  :
catalogues = [('ASTER', 'new10', '/home/cae/aster/STA10.1/NEW10/cata.py', 'python')]
  :
$

#4 2010-02-22 18:06:13

rprom

The update of eficas is working for the catalogue but not for the dokumentation. The dokumentation cannot found for the new configuration: " Aucune documentation Aster n'est associée à ce noeud". What the idea to solve the problem??

#5 2010-02-23 18:22:41

mathieu.courtois
Administrator

yes : open the documents on the website ;-)

#6 2010-03-04 19:01:28

rprom

Its clearly the best way to get the latest documentations. in this case I can look to the different articels too. But an the other side it is not what I would prefer. On my opinion there must be a simple way to give the connections to the right path. I never had given this question when I would prefer to go the first way of solution.

#7 2010-05-28 13:32:36

mathieu.courtois
Administrator

see previous post to be able to open the documentation using the catalog of the version NEW10 (but it's the doc of the previous STA10).

MC

#8 2010-06-28 19:17:00

rprom

courtois wrote:

see previous post to be able to open the documentation using the catalog of the version NEW10 (but it's the doc of the previous STA10).

MC

Now with the new Version of CODE ASTER and Update 10.23 I have also problems with eficas. In eficas_cat_new ops.py was not found. I corrected this by a link. But it don't works.
==============================================================================================
   Probleme avec le repertoire materiau
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/......./aster10.1/public/eficas-1.17.0/Aster/../InterfaceQT4/readercata.py", line 180, in import_cata
    o=__import__(nom_cata)
  File "/home/......../aster10.1/STA10.1/commande/cata.py", line 88, in <module>
    from SD.co_cabl_precont     import cabl_precont
ImportError: No module named SD.co_cabl_precont
==============================================================================================
It is the first file in SD. So I think its a principal missunderstanding off me.
The developing version without EFICAS is give no practical sense. So it is importand that it really works.

#9 2010-07-01 02:19:20

ppeetteerr

rprom wrote:

Now with the new Version of CODE ASTER and Update 10.23 I have also problems with eficas. In eficas_cat_new ops.py was not found. I corrected this by a link. But it don't works.
   Probleme avec le repertoire materiau
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/......./aster10.1/public/eficas-1.17.0/Aster/../InterfaceQT4/readercata.py", line 180, in import_cata
    o=__import__(nom_cata)
  File "/home/......../aster10.1/STA10.1/commande/cata.py", line 88, in <module>
    from SD.co_cabl_precont     import cabl_precont
ImportError: No module named SD.co_cabl_precont
It is the first file in SD. So I think its a principal missunderstanding off me.
The developing version without EFICAS is give no practical sense. So it is importand that it really works.

I have this same problem. Is there a solution to this?

#10 2010-08-31 11:41:50

rprom

In sum al corrections to get EFICAS NEW Versions work do :
==========================================================================================
from courtois (Administrator) from 30-12-2009 take :

mkdir -p /opt/aster/NEW10/eficas_cata
cd /opt/aster/NEW10/eficas_cata
ln -s ../commande/cata.py* .
ln -s ../bibpyt/Cata/ops.py .
ln -s ../bibpyt/* .
cp /opt/aster/public/eficas-1.17.0/Aster/Cata/cataSTA10c_clefsdocu cata_clefs_docui

!!!! and do !!!

*  Go to ../public/eficas-1.17.0 and rename Noyau to Noyau.ori
    to store the old situation in the case You would redo it.
*  Make a soft link from the place
    ln -s ../public/eficas-1.17.0 to  Noyau -> ../../STA10.1/bibpyt/Noyau
    ( STA10.1 is the original place of your installation. It could also be
       NEW10 ore something  )

===========================================================================================
I hope it works also for You because its terrible without eficas

#11 2010-11-17 12:26:43

frotscher
Website

Hi,

in a former installation of my CAELinux your hints did work very well. Unfortunately it was necessary to reinstall CAELinux and now I'm having trouble updating the catalogue of eficas. I did some things before that were not useful but I think I should mention them because they may cause the problem. In chronological order:

- I installed CAELinux and left the original folder /opt/aster101 unchanged.
- Then I tried to install the newest Code Aster Version. But I did it in a wrong way, that means I did not do it like it is advised in the wiki. Instead I installed a complete new Version so I now also have a folder /opt/aster102/ that I don't want to use anymore because this version doesn't work.
- I found the mentioned wiki page again (I forgot about its existence otherwise I would not have the problem now) and followed all the steps including an update from 10.1.1 to 10.2.9, the steps to add the new version in ASTK and update the eficas catalogue.

Now I have the versions /opt/aster101/STA10.1 and /opt/aster101/NEW10.2 (and also /opt/aster102 but I don't want to use it). In NEW10.2 the Operator DEFI_CONTACT should work. If I choose the added version "v10.2" in Eficas it seems to still not use the correct version but if I take a look in the file /home/ralf/.Eficas_install/editeur.ini. everything seems to be okay:

catalogues	= [('ASTER', 'v10.2', '/opt/aster101/NEW10.2/eficas_cata/cata.py', 'python'),
 ('ASTER', 'v10.1', '/opt/aster101/public/eficas-1.17.0/Aster/Cata/cataSTA10', 'python', 'defaut'),
 ('ASTER', 'v8.8', '/opt/aster101/public/eficas-1.17.0/Aster/Cata/cataSTA8', 'python'), 
('ASTER', 'v9.6', '/opt/aster101/public/eficas-1.17.0/Aster/Cata/cataSTA9', 'python')]

The question is why I still get the message "erreur de syntaxe,  Erreur de nom: name 'DEFI_CONTACT' is not defined ligne 67" when opening my .comm file. I think this error only appears if the version is too old, am I right?

Do you have any idea what is missing or what I can do to make Eficas work with version 10.2? Could it be that I forgot something after the update? Or do you suggest to reinstall CAELinux because now the System is too confused to repair it in finite time?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Ralf

Ubuntu 64bit, SALOME 7.2, Code_Aster 12.1 (sequential and parallel), ASTK 1.13.1

#12 2010-12-11 15:43:46

ppeetteerr

Does anyone know how to do this for STA10.2. cataSTA10c_clefsdocu does not seem to exist.