Welcome to the forums. Please post in English or French.

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-01-13 20:24:45

Javier_Podetti

Error reading results in QUAD elements

Dear all,

I am having some issues post-procesing results with Code Aster on Windows 10. When I set a QUADRANGLE sub-mesh on my model, I am able to successfully run the RunCase, but when i click on post-process, I get the following unexpected error, Type: InterpKernelException.

Traceback:
  File "I:\CODE_ASTER\SM2019\MODULES\INSTALL\ASTERSTUDY\RELEASE\ASTERSTUDY_INSTALL\lib\python3.6\site-packages\asterstudy\gui\results.py", line 647, in <lambda>
    Q.QTimer.singleShot(50, lambda: self.load_med_result_call(med_fn))

File "I:\CODE_ASTER\SM2019\MODULES\INSTALL\ASTERSTUDY\RELEASE\ASTERSTUDY_INSTALL\lib\python3.6\site-packages\asterstudy\gui\results.py", line 675, in load_med_result_call
    res = ResultFile(med_fn)

File "I:\CODE_ASTER\SM2019\MODULES\INSTALL\ASTERSTUDY\RELEASE\ASTERSTUDY_INSTALL\lib\python3.6\site-packages\asterstudy\post\result_data.py", line 66, in __init__
    self.dims_nbno, self.temp_mesh = mesh_dims_nbno(path)

File "I:\CODE_ASTER\SM2019\MODULES\INSTALL\ASTERSTUDY\RELEASE\ASTERSTUDY_INSTALL\lib\python3.6\site-packages\asterstudy\post\utils.py", line 990, in mesh_dims_nbno
    mesh = ml.MEDFileMesh.New(fpath, meshes[0])

File "I:\CODE_ASTER\SM2019\MODULES\INSTALL\MEDCOUPLING\RELEASE\MEDCOUPLING_INSTALL\lib\python3.6\site-packages\MEDLoader.py", line 24401, in New
    return _MEDLoader.MEDFileMesh_New(*args)

I am attaching the model. I would appreciate any help possible, since I don't know how to go about this issue.

Best regards,

Javier

#2 2022-01-13 20:26:46

Javier_Podetti

Re: Error reading results in QUAD elements

The model was not attached because of  the size limitation, I am attaching the mesh and the comm file in this reply.

Attachments:
Roof_nozzle.rar, Size: 110.23 KiB, Downloads: 55