Welcome to the forums. Please post in English or French.

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-11-11 21:31:03

mihe

SUPER_MAILLE + Contact

Hi, I am trying to use SUPER_MAILLE in calculation with contact. There is a test case ssnv193a.comm so it should work. But my simulation fails with the message:
   ! <EXCEPTION> <DVP_1>                                                                                                                 !
   ! Erreur de programmation.                                                                                                            !
   ! Condition non respectée:                                                                                                            !
   !     length_prno/(nb_ec+2).eq.nb_node_mesh                                                                                           !
   ! Fichier                                                                                                                             !
   ! /home/A21173/smeca/yamm_build/V2019.0.3_pub_build/V2019_universal/tools/src/Code_aster_stable-v144_smeca/bibfor/utilitai/select_dof !
   ! F90, ligne 258                                                                                                                      !
   ! Il y a probablement une erreur dans la programmation.                                                                               !
   ! Veuillez contacter votre assistance technique.                                                                                      !

The simulation works if the LIAISON_MAIL (TIE1) is activated instead of the DEFI_CONTACT (COCON)
Maybe there is something that I have not understood about how to use the SUPER_MAILLE.  -Can you see what the problem is?
BR/Micke

Last edited by mihe (2020-11-15 18:40:56)

Attachments:
test3.zip, Size: 125.02 KiB, Downloads: 27

Salome Meca 2019 on Ubuntu 18

#2 2020-11-13 09:11:08

mihe

Re: SUPER_MAILLE + Contact

OK, after following ssnv193a.comm more closely I have had more success with SUPER_MAILLE in a simulation with contact.

-In ssnv193a.comm the SUPER_MAILLE include the surface of the contact. Not only the nodes since to define the contact you have to use GROUP_MA_ESCL. Hence not only the nodes of the SUPER_MAILLE are available but also the surface elements. It even possible the swap ESCL and MAIT and use the super element as master. Not obvious to me that a super element would work like this but but ok it seems to do that.

-It seems it is not possible to use the exterior nodes of the SUPER_MAILLE in a LIAISON_MAIL at least not directly at the "total level" of the simulation. -Do correct me if I am wrong. When I try I get the message:
   !--------------------------------------!
   ! <EXCEPTION> <CALCULEL4_54>           !
   !                                      !
   !  aucuns noeud sur lesquels projeter. !
   !--------------------------------------!
-Why are the super element nodes not available to use in a LIAISON_MAIL ? Does this mean that to attach the super element to the rest of the model one should have matching nodes and node numbers at the border?

BR/Micke

Last edited by mihe (2020-11-15 18:38:11)

#3 2020-11-15 12:01:02

mihe

Re: SUPER_MAILLE + Contact

I think it would be god if LIAISON_MAIL could be used to connect the super element to the rest of the model since it is easy to apply and does not require matching nodes and node numbers. In the attached example I use a trick to put the LIAISON_MAIL inside the SUPER_MAILLE. Without contact  this method work. But when I activate the contact it again fails with the message:

! <EXCEPTION> <DVP_1>                                                                                                                 
   ! Erreur de programmation.                                                                                                           
   ! Condition non respectée:                                                                                                           
   !     length_prno/(nb_ec+2).eq.nb_node_mesh                                                                                           
   ! Fichier                                                                                                                             
/home/A21173/smeca/yamm_build/V2019.0.3_pub_build/V2019_universal/tools/src/Code_aster_stable-v144_smeca/bibfor/utilitai/select_dof !
   ! F90, ligne 258                                                                                                                     
   ! Il y a probablement une erreur dans la programmation.                                                                               
   ! Veuillez contacter votre assistance technique.                                                                                     

I have now successful simulations with SUPER_MAILLE + contact so that is good but it only works when the contacts are defined directly at the SUPER_MAILLE external nodes.

First question. As stated in the previous post: -is it the normal behavior that one should not attach the super element to the rest of the model with LIAISON_MAIL at the model “total level”(se previous post).

Second question: Is the error message above a bug? Or am I just not using the functions as intended?

Any inputs are welcome./Micke

Last edited by mihe (2020-11-15 18:44:54)

Attachments:
ssnv193a-F.zip, Size: 111.18 KiB, Downloads: 23