Welcome to the forums. Please post in English or French.

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-02-12 04:51:05

Engr

How to get as_run installed with Salome-Meca to work

To get Salome-Meca to not instantly close after being launched, I had to rename the three files below by adding an underscore in front of the name so the files would not be found:

_libstdc++.so
_libstdc++.so.6
_libstdc++.so.6.0.20

The files are in the folder:

/home/greg/salome_meca/V2018.0.1_public/prerequisites/debianForSalome/lib

After doing this Salome-Meca stays open after launching the application.  I has able to create and solve a model within Salome-Meca without error.

I want to solve the same model using as_run so that I can automate the process with repetative models.  I created the .export and .comm files from Salome-Meca.  When I first executed as_run I received two file not found errors which I corrected by adding their paths to the .profile file as follows:

if [ -d "/home/greg/salome_meca/V2018.0.1_public/prerequisites/Tk-8513/lib" ] ; then
    LD_LIBRARY_PATH="/home/greg/salome_meca/V2018.0.1_public/prerequisites/Tk-8513/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH"
fi

if [ -d "/home/greg/salome_meca/V2018.0.1_public/prerequisites/Tcl-8513/lib" ] ; then
    LD_LIBRARY_PATH="/home/greg/salome_meca/V2018.0.1_public/prerequisites/Tcl-8513/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH"
fi

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Now when I execute as_run I get the following:

greg@Dell-Latitude-E6420:~/Documents/temp$ /home/greg/salome_meca/V2018.0.1_public/tools/Code_aster_frontend-201801/bin/as_run 5.export

<I> UNEXPECTED_VALUE Unknown mode (''), use 'interactif' instead

<F>_FILE_NOT_FOUND file not found : config.txt

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                            cpu     system    cpu+sys    elapsed
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Total                                   0.05       0.01       0.06       0.08

as_run 2018.1

------------------------------------------------------------
--- DIAGNOSTIC JOB : <F>_FILE_NOT_FOUND
------------------------------------------------------------

EXIT_CODE=4

Any help to get as_run to work would be appreciated.

I am using Salome-Meca V2018.0.1_public and Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS.

By the way, I un-installed Salome-Meca and installed Code Aster alone, and I get the same messages as above.  I am back to Salome-Meca with Code Aster removed.

#2 2019-06-15 04:26:44

seixas

Re: How to get as_run installed with Salome-Meca to work

I am having the same issue. Did you already solve it?

#3 2019-09-12 15:51:03

Engr

Re: How to get as_run installed with Salome-Meca to work

I have been able to get as_run to execute in a terminal using Ubuntu 18.04.  This is assuming that you have successfully ran Salome Meca.  First I open a terminal and then enter the following command:

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/greg/salome_meca/V2018.0.1_public/prerequisites/debianForSalome/lib

After that I can execute as_run in the terminal by entering the command below which is just the path to as_run, then as_run followed by the name of the export file.

/home/greg/salome_meca/V2018.0.1_public/tools/Code_aster_frontend-201801/bin/as_run 5.export

Hope this helps.

By the way, when I added the export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=... command to the .bashrc file it caused the Ubuntu log-in screen to no longer accept my valid login password.  So if anyone knows of away to assign this environment variable in Ubuntu 18.04 so that it does not have to be re-typed please let me know