Welcome to the forums. Please post in English or French.

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-04-26 21:47:20

GuillermoBarraza

DYNA_VIBRA with cooling rate as load NOT WORKING

Hello, all.

In previous posts I expressed multiples concerns about different issues regarding the same topic, Thermo mechanical couplings.

I have success at performing them calculating the temperature gradient with THER_NON_LINE, then projecting the result on a different mesh to calculate thermal stresses due to thermal shrinkage with MECA_STATIC and STAT_NON_LINE. Now, I want to do the same but with a rate of cooling within the thermal analysis such as:

T(t)=(T0-Tf)*exp(-a*t)+T0  #where "a" is my rate of temperature decrease (T(t) is my boundary condition)

So, I expect in the mechanical analysis to have different stress (probably more in the case of a quicker cooling). This is why I use DINA_VIBRA(TYPE_CALCUL='TRAN',
                       BASE_CALCUL='PHYS',
Doing so, I get results of both but are exactly the same!!

I am not expert performing Dynamic analyses, so I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. Also, printing the results I cannot visualize neither the displacement field nor the strains (EPSI_NOEU), giving me the next warning:

!---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------!
   ! <A> <UTILITAI4_1>                                                                                       !
   !                                                                                                         !
   !  La récupération des chargements concernant le résultat SOL n'est actuellement pas possible.            !
   !  Code_Aster ne peut donc pas vérifier la cohérence des chargements.                                     !
   !                                                                                                         !
   !  Conseil : Si vous utilisez une commande avec une option qui nécessite la redéfinition des chargements, !
   !  il faut vérifier la cohérence des chargements.                                                         !
   ! Ceci est une alarme. Si vous ne comprenez pas le sens de cette                                          !
   ! alarme, vous pouvez obtenir des résultats inattendus !                                                  !
   !---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------!

The only visible fields are SIGM_NOEU and EPME_NOEU.

Does anyone has any hint on this? It would be soooooo much apreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Guillermo Barraza

Attachments:
example_DYNA.mess, Size: 59.86 KiB, Downloads: 240

#2 2017-04-26 21:57:17

GuillermoBarraza

Re: DYNA_VIBRA with cooling rate as load NOT WORKING

And here the thermal part if needed.

Attachments:
example_THER.mess, Size: 61.19 KiB, Downloads: 258