Welcome to the forums. Please post in English or French.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-12-17 15:57:38

nicoh

debug new development

Hi,

I'm trying to migrate a development that I had made, base on the 10.6 version of Code_Aster.
My aim is to migrate it in the current development version. So far, I have migrate all the files I had modified in the 10.6 version.

I have an error when running a test case, which is probably due to a programmation error :

!-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------!
   ! <EXCEPTION> <CALCULEL2_71>                                                                          !
   !                                                                                                     !
   !  on ne trouve pas dans les arguments de la routine CALCUL de champ à associer au paramètre: PGEOMER !
   !   - option: CHAR_MECA_FORC_R                                                                        !
   !   - type_élément: FORCE_NOD_3DDL                                                                    !
   !-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------!

I don't know how to interpret this error to debug my program.
The file I have modified are the following (if it can help...) :
/bibfor/load/load_neum_evcu.F90
/bibfor/calculel/mecara.F90
/bibfor/te/te0161.F90
/bibfor/op/op0019.F90
/bibfor/modelisa/aceaca.F90
/bibpyt/SD/sd_cara_elem.py
/catalo/compelem/grandeur_simple_.cata
/catalo/options/char_meca_sr1d1d.cata
/catalo/typelem/gener_mecab1.cata
/catapy/commande/affe_cara_elem.capy
/catapy/commun/c_nom_grandeur.capy

Any idea ?

Thank you.

Regards,

Nicolas

Last edited by nicoh (2014-12-17 15:58:47)

#2 2014-12-18 11:34:31

delmas
Administrator

Re: debug new development

The problem is that there is no field PGEOMER in the argument of calcul routine. This field is mandatory for the computation of CHAR_MECA_FORC_R option.

Code_Aster release : unstable on (Ubuntu Precise Pangolin 12.04 64 bits) - GNU + Intel

Code_Aster. What else ?

#3 2014-12-18 16:17:04

nicoh

Hi,

to understood what's the problem, I have added a write(6,*) at the beginning of the subroutine "calcul", to view what are the arguments.
It seems that the parameter "in" is PGEOMER, but the field associated refers to the time. I think the inconsistency is here.
But I don't know how to solve it.

#4 2014-12-18 18:09:00

AsterO'dactyle
Administrator

Maybe a shift in input fields.

Why did you change mecara.F90 ?
Have you check the length of the vector ?
character(len=19) :: chcara(18)

NB: for "debug" calcul, you have the flag "dbg = .false." at the beginning of calcul.F90.
Change it to dbg = .true.

Code_Asterの開発者