The Code_Aster Professional Network aims to spread and to acknowledge the benefits of Code_Aster Open source and Salome-Meca as open-source softwares. They make it possible to
connect the users within the community beyond the technical and specific exchanges of the forum.
Five actions of utmost importance were retained as a starting point :
- to create multilateral exchanges (with EDF R&D and between the members) of better quality while raising the limits of a public and anonymous forum ;
- to increase the visibility of the members on the various applications carried out and the various usages ;
- to spread privileged information on the roadmaps engaged by the members contributing to the development, including EDF R&D ;
- to gather common requests to service providers ;
- to increase the opportunities of co-operative developments.